3rd, 4th Year Electrical Apprentice
Reference Number: | Location: Red Deer, AB
NAC is hiring 3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentices, local to our project site in Red Deer, AB (Water Treatment Plant).
Working under the direction of the Electrical Foremen and Journeypersons, you will bring your industrial experience to the Annacis Island NAC team.
- 2-3 years of industrial construction experience preferred
- High level of quality workmanship
- Experience with distribution and communication
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Potential and desire to become a Leadhand and/or Foreman
- Competitive compensation
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, vision etc.)
- Excellent pension plan
- Opportunity for growth and advancement with NAC in Canada