Reference Number: | Location: Yellowknife, NT
NAC is hiring Electrical Apprentices, for our project site in Yellowknife, NT (Water Treatment Plant). Apprentices local to Yellowknife are encouraged to apply.
Working under the direction of the Electrical Foremen and Journeypersons, you will bring your industrial experience to the NAC team in Red Deer.
- Currently registered as an apprentice
- 1-3 years of industrial experience preferred
- Experience installing cable tray, Teck cable and pulling cable
- Experience with MCC\'s and Control Wiring preferred
- Knowledge of safe operation of electrical tools
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits (including medical, dental, vision etc.)
- Excellent pension plan
- Opportunity for growth and advancement with NAC