Steamfitter Pipefitters (Licensed)
Reference Number: | Location: Yellowknife, NT
NAC is currently seeking licensed Steamfitter Pipefitters for our project site in Yellowknife, NT.
Under the direction of the Mechanical Superintendent you will be responsible for laying out, assembling, fabricating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing piping systems. This position requires knowledge of the heavy construction industry. Specifically the practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control and safety associated with this industry.
- Must be a licensed Steamfitter Pipefitter
- Must possess pipefitting skills for 2 inch to 20 inch pipe (Stainless Steel)
- 3-5 years of experience working in heavy construction
- Hoisting & Rigging skills are considered an asset
- Must be able to work independently
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Proactive in ensuring job knowledge is current