Junior Mechanical Estimator (Co-op Student)
Reference Number: | Location: Head Office - Morriston, Ontario
NAC has an immediate opening for a Junior Mechanical Estimator (Co-op Student), based at our Head Office location in Morriston, ON (Hwy 6 & 401).
- The successful candidate will currently be enrolled in a Mechanical Co-op program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work over time, if required
Reporting the Senior Mechanical Estimator, you will also interact with other mechanical, civil and electrical estimators on a regular basis. You will be responsible for various estimating activities, including;
- ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors
- ability to assess material, labour and constructability aspects of a project
- review of tender documents
- complete take-offs
- assist in the preparation of estimates
- participation in coordination meetings
Candidates interested in future full time employment are encouraged to apply.