Plumbers & apprentices
Reference Number: | Location: Red Deer, AB
NAC is accepting applications for Licensed Plumbers and registered apprentices, local to our project site in Red Deer, Alberta (Wastewater Treatment Plant).
The successful candidate will be familiar with various sizes and types of pipework, such as plastic pvc, carbon, stainless and copper. The successful candidate will have experience in the heavy construction industry and be proficient in reading blueprints and drawings.
- must be a licensed plumber
- skilled in heating systems and PVC installations
- 3-5 years experience working in heavy construction
- knowledge of safe operation of tools, safe lifting and handling procedures
- proactive in ensuring job knowledge is current
- excellent attendance and communication skills
- possess a current CSTS certificate
- Competitive compensation, vacation pay, excellent pension and benefits
- Opportunity for growth and advancement with NAC within Canada